Computer Peripherals

savemysanity

What is the best Headset / KB & Mouse Wireless gear, that comes with the least bloatware dependantancy,

I fucked up and bought Turtle Beach Stealth 700 gen 2 - and they just pick up sound from every corner of the house.

What do you have that you've had your best experience with?

( General Forum = General Discussion lol ) tell me what to fkn buy

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, savemysanity said:

What is the best Headset / KB & Mouse Wireless gear, that comes with the least bloatware dependantancy,

I fucked up and bought Turtle Beach Stealth 700 gen 2 - and they just pick up sound from every corner of the house.

What do you have that you've had your best experience with?

( General Forum = General Discussion lol ) tell me what to fkn buy

I've had a pretty good experience using my SteelSeries Aerox 3 and the wireless SteelSeries headsets, very comfortable and hold a pretty long charge, nice surround sound, decent mic. However I now use a standalone hyperx mic (haven't had a good experience with their other products though as they seem overpriced and made with cheap crap)  I've used Logitech as well however didn't have as good of an experience with their programs and the headsets in general just holding a charge. For keyboards though I have no clue I have always stayed wired for that haha, always been scared of having a huge latency issue while playing games tbh and only just started getting into wireless mice.