Staff Applications - Open

Exspira

Hey Exspira Community,

We have been discussing about some changes to Exspira and how we could improve user experience.
As Exspira community keeps growing, we will be making more changes to improve experience with us.
While we do this, we would like to bring on 1-2 more staff members to join us here and help the community.

Some people have already applied before and some have been active on Discord and waited patiently for us to grow more which is happening now.

If you think you would be good candidate for the team, please copy text below and paste it in comment or in support ticket with answers:

Name:

Time Zone:

Are you familiar with the rules and confident in your ability to enforce them?:

How long have you been subscribed to Exspira Cheats?:

Do you have previous moderator experience?:

If you answered yes to the above question, list where your experience comes from and how long you were in that position(you can list multiple), otherwise skip this:

Do you have any previous experience with troubleshooting similar programs?:

How long have you worked with computers or technology?:

Are you able to do a voice chat interview?:

Thank you everyone, we are looking forward to working with you!

- Exspira Team

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Jason's Staff Application

Hello Exspira!

• Name: Jason
  • Time Zone: EST -5
  • Are you familiar with the rules and confident in your ability to enforce them?: Yes I am familiar with the rules and keeping communities nice so new users are not discouraged to ask questions or talk in general (first impressions go a long way)
  • How long have you been subscribed to Exspira Cheats?: I've been in Exspira since Apex V1 but didn't sub until Galorant since slots were always full for apex v1 haha
  • Do you have previous moderator experience?: Yes I have plenty of moderator/administrator experience, I have been in the cheating community since 2015 (starting in csgo) and have helped run many communities, setting up permissions and fixing issues.
  • If you answered yes to the above question, list where your experience comes from and how long you were in that position(you can list multiple), otherwise skip this: Me and some buddies had a few of our own cheats back in the CSGO days 2015-17 (Pureskill, Isolation, Rokucheats, roguecheats, etc none of these cheats are a thing now) I would help solve common errors and help troubleshoot issues with the loader or cheats, and keep up with a nice list of bugs and such to report to the developer with information relating to their system specs etc as well. I have also been a moderator at AJ back in the day I believe in 2017-18ish? They had us on rigorous schedules and had a list of common errors and solutions to things. Had to help users find a solution or just even find there way around the forum in general.
  • Do you have any previous experience with troubleshooting similar programs?: Yes I usually either find out how to fix the issue myself if its a problem I was able to fix on my end, even going to the extent of resetting my windows to try and troubleshoot errors with loaders, etc. Usually there is a common error users run into and there's a fix somewhere for it you just have to point them in the right direction 🙂
  • How long have you worked with computers or technology?: I have been interested with working with computers and tech since I was a kid, I took and aced all classes available to me for IT throughout my highschool years (web development, mostly adobe certs and business associates) Always been interested in getting more in depth and pushing forward to further learn more about tech. Hopefully soon I'll be able to start my classes up for college.
  • Are you able to do a voice chat interview?: Yes of course! I'm usually working Fridays-Sundays however it is not for a whole day most of the times, but it varies on those days what times I work

Thank you for taking your time at looking at my application and I hope to hear back from you! 🙂 

• Like 1

Darkjeey's Staff application 🔥

• Name: Jeremie - Jey - DarkJeey
  • Time Zone: NA Est UTC-4
  • Are you familiar with the rules and confident in your ability to enforce them?: Yes , 100%. Rules are there for a reason and they should be respected at all time! They also help keep a fun place for any members that joins or been here for a while.
  • How long have you been subscribed to Exspira Cheats?: 9 days as of today. I know its very minimal but time will fly and ill still be here.
  • Do you have previous moderator experience?:  I've never had the moderator/staff role but did my fair share with what I had previously. Always tried my best to grow myself a spot.
  • If you answered yes to the above question, list where your experience comes from and how long you were in that position(you can list multiple), otherwise skip this:
  • Do you have any previous experience with troubleshooting similar programs?:  I've been helping out in my previous community for over 3 years. I enjoy helping other people and getting the satisfaction I made their day better with any sort of help. Even what seems very hard can be a very small detail that takes 2 seconds but hey we are there for that. Also I can figure out pretty much any problem if not internet is a great tool nowadays.
  • How long have you worked with computers or technology?:  I've been gaming on PC since 2008, built my own pc's, helped many other friends troubleshoot any sort of problems and always had the obsession to fix things when they didn't work.
  • Are you able to do a voice chat interview?: Yes anytime after work. I have a very stable schedule from monday-thursday 6am to 14:45    friday 6am-12  weekends are ALWAYS OFF.
  • BONUS : When I commit to anything I am very dedicated and take pride in what I do. I was only once involved in another place since I found out cheats and stayed there till very recently. Like I said I have a very stable schedule but all of my free time is either on the PC gaming, hanging out on discord/forums or even on my phone but never far away.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I wish you guys the best of success and can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us here 🙂

DarkJeey

• Like 1

Name: John AKA Voame

Time Zone: NA Est UTC-4

Are you familiar with the rules and confident in your ability to enforce them?: Yes, I can  I always read the rules when I subscribe to a cheating service because I don't want to waste my $ and get banned. I know the rules and I can enforce them properly and I would never misuse my permissions and abuse them. 

How long have you been subscribed to Exspira Cheats?: I had another account on Exspira around 6 or 7 months ago but i forgot the info, I used to use apex and now on this account I have been using apex and rust for around a month now. 

Do you have previous moderator experience?: Yes I have modded many different things / been staff.  

If you answered yes to the above question, list where your experience comes from and how long you were in that position(you can list multiple), otherwise skip this: The most notable was when I was a quantum cheats moderator years back. Juggs liked how I handled stuff and put me on the staff team. I was not a support and I actually did something important which was moderating how keys are given out and I helped test and debug issues with manny. I also helped them with promoting and I helped recruit people such as battleeye tm to the team. I also helped with a software called amp.lite where I handled their payments and marketing. I did rifk7 beta testing. I was a admin on a software called 66cheats years ago and I made their website and helped them set up xenforo, I also helped them with getting a userbase. Currently I help umbrella.gg accept other payment methods and convert and exchange for their customers. I have a shit ton of experience and I really know the ins and outs of the scene. 

Do you have any previous experience with troubleshooting similar programs?: Yes I do, I have been helping my friends get set up forever. I have used god knows how many cheats and its actually kind of laughable. I have probably spent a stupid amount of money on cheats but it is fun so I guess its worth it. I have troubleshooted so many software and had to fix countless issues on my own due to bad staffing on their software's. 

How long have you worked with computers or technology?: I have been working with computers and using them since I was 5 years old. My sister brought back a computer from microcenter and I learned to use it before I could even read. I have used computers my whole life and I am in college right now for computer science, and I love it. I am great with computers and I excel at helping people with them..

Are you able to do a voice chat interview?: Yes of course, I would want to do a voice call.

I would be a great addition  to the team and I can guarantee you wouldn't regret it. I have been using computers forever and I even have experience in real world IT where I used to moderate over my moms business and had remote software to help them with their issues. I would also help them with any hardware issues they may have had. If I can deal with old people with computers and do great in that I'm sure that helping you guys out with my experience would be amazing. I have years of experience and I started cheating in games in 2015 starting with cs:go. Like I said before I know the ins and outs of the cheating scene and I would help you guys out a lot.

Edited by voame

Jrae Staff Application 

Name: Jrae or Matthew (jrae#5931)

Age: I am 18 years old and it's a matter of fact that yesterday, October the 24th was my birthday.

Time Zone: EST+3, but I am always available on a daily basis. 

Are you familiar with the rules and confident in your ability to enforce them?: Yes, I have read the rules numerous times, and I am confident that I can uphold them accurately. I am convinced of my ability to make each individual feel special and make each user feel secure and respected as well. I am trusting in my ability to enforce them with pinpoint clarity. I've been in many cheating discord and I'm capable of ensuring that all of the users understand the rules so that the server is not terminated. Only UD, for example, is one of these servers. I also know a lot about the cheat rules FAQ and the support system.

How long have you been subscribed to Exspira Cheats?: As a previous Only Ud server moderator, I've observed Exspira in practice with several users in voice calls and outside voice calls, and I have a comprehensive understanding of how the cheat works on every single version, including Exspira Apex versions.

Do you have previous moderator experience?: Yes, I Have A Lot Of Moderation And Administration Experience In Cheating Discord And Cheating Forms, As Well As In General On Famous Discord Servers. I worked as a staff member on Onlyud, a particularly common discord server that provided users with validated and tested cheats for a range of games for the community. I built numerous Roblox and CSGO cheats a few years ago, and I've worked on several popular servers, especially for computer tweaking and Minecraft. I was and still am a moderator on TweakCentral, a server with roughly 16k members on which I was previously an administrator but am now a moderator due to inactivity issues when I had personal troubles, and many more servers, but at this rate, the list will never stop.

If you answered yes to the above question, list where your experience comes from and how long you were in that position(you can list multiple), otherwise skip this:I listed a summarised version, but I would like to add that I have about 7 years of experience in cheating in general and in many communities. This sounds crazy, but yes, from when I was 11, and I have development and managerial experience inside and outside Discord.

Do you have any previous experience with troubleshooting similar programs?: Yes, I have used cheats for an extremely long time with a good reputation on multiple communities and made cheats myself, as well as been in many beta teams, such as the Weebware CSGO beta team, and I do have quite extensive knowledge on how to troubleshoot computers for any compatibility issues and multiple known issues for Exspira and how to troubleshoot them, and I am confident in my ability to provide users with the perfect fix for any issue that comes up as soon as possible.

How long have you worked with computers or technology?: I've worked with computers for most of my life, from a child to an adult, and as you know if you've read the application, I work on computer tweaking on multiple servers, such as twekcentral, and as a non-clownish person in the computer tweaking community, I don't sell any tweaking methods because that is also pure clownish behavior. I've also worked in computer shops in real life, fixing and building computers for my father's friends. May he rest in peace. I've also had some experience with coding, such as web development, python, java, and some C#, which I've used in previous projects, as well as multiple computer operating systems such as linux, custom windows os, and many more.

Are you able to do a voice chat interview?: Yes, of course, I am available to do a voice call, but make sure that you message me.

Notice: As a staff member and a computer geek, I believe I would be a fantastic addition to the staff team because my extensive knowledge in cheats forms and computers will be very beneficial to Exspira, the current staff team, and the amazing community that uses Exspiracheats. 

Thanks in advance

Regards, M

Name: [Generic German Name] Silence

Time Zone: CET

Are you familiar with the rules and confident in your ability to enforce them?: Yes

How long have you been subscribed to Exspira Cheats?: 7Days Rust Key, 2Days WW3 Key

Do you have previous moderator experience?:

Ghostgang Founder

Ghxt.cc Co-Founder

Hackmachine.cc Moderator (RangeMachine available for Performance Report)

Ex-Ozark Supporter (Shutdown after C&D lol)

x22 Reseller (with kind of support task)

If you answered yes to the above question, list where your experience comes from and how long you were in that position(you can list multiple), otherwise skip this:

Ghostgang 2020-Present

Ghxt 2017-Present

Hackmachine 2021-Present

Ozark 2020-2020/2021

x22 2020-2022

Do you have any previous experience with troubleshooting similar programs?: Yes, plenty thru Hackmachine and Ghxt.

How long have you worked with computers or technology?: Age 7, got into cheating scene 2011.

Are you able to do a voice chat interview?: Yes

Compact App Supremacy

Edited by Silence